Search Campaign Optimizer-Aerotek – EXPIRED POSTING
Mountain View California United States
Search Campaign Optimizer
– Develop and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies for my client’s B2B Products.
– Drive and execute large scale Google AdWords campaigns targeting small business customers.
– Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting.
– Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into my client’s overall B2B acquisition strategy.
– Bachelors degree preferred with strong performance in undergraduate coursework and demonstrated analytical success.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing.
– Strong knowledge and proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search marketing campaigns.
– Exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team.
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI.
– Comfortable speaking about and presenting data.
– Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
– Knowledge of Ad Servers, campaign optimization tools, and/or online tracking technology preferred.
– Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, or French (writing, reading, speaking) are a plus.
Required Skills for Search Campaign Optimizer Job:
Join Aerotek Professional Services®. Our customized employment solutions and personalized approach give job seekers access to great opportunities with competitive salaries. Aerotek offers comprehensive benefits that can include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone; put it in the hands of a specialist. Launch or rejuvenate your career today with Aerotek Professional Services! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.